Have you ever had difficulty getting your self defense techniques to work on larger, strong opponents?
Does it frustrate you when others do it so easily?
Dear Fellow Martial Artist!
Welcome to the Kyusho Jitsu Black Belt Home Study Course!
Hello, my name is Art Mason. I have been studying Martial Arts since 1984 and I am the founder of Art Mason’s Peaceful Warriors Martial Arts Institute. After many years of training and hard work, I began to realize many things in my own art form just weren’t adding up. Techniques that should work, didn’t. I had more questions about moves in my systems Kata’s and patterns than I did answers. The answers I had where usually almost laughable at best, they seemed to be given to me almost to avoid the question.
That’s when I started looking other places for answers. We have a huge world filled with Martial Artists, someone had to know the answers. I searched all over Canada and the U.S to try and find these rumored “secrets” that the old world Martial Arts Masters had hidden and never taught except to a few selected close friends and family. And if you’re anything like me… you want to know them too!
Would you like to know the ancient secrets of the Masters,
why everything is so easy for them?
Now I know what you’re thinking… “I’ve looked, and I’ve found nothing. And when I finally think I found something it turns out to be shady or sometimes even fake!” I also had this problem. Many of the so called “Masters of Martial Arts” where liars and cheats, only after a quick buck or someone to worship them.
But finally after years of looking for these mysterious secrets I finally found my answer…. “Kyusho Jitsu” which means quite literally “One Second Fighting”. Odds are if you’re reading this letter you’ve heard of it or some other kind of system, such as “Dim Mak”. Let me tell you, for as many incredibly talented people that practice “Kyusho” there are a great number of them who really don’t know much about Kyusho Jitsu and others who just make it up as they go along. Often “Kyusho Jitsu” is met with severe skepticism and often viewed as being nothing but showmanship, however kyusho Jitsu is based in science and practical applications, often using ancient Asian medical references to make for easy association and learning.
What is Kyusho Jitsu?
Let’s talk about what “Kyusho Jitsu” really is. Kyusho simply is the study of the human body and it’s nervous system. By studying this system you can take any of the techniques and Kata in your system and make them incredibly effective, easy to apply and devastating for anyone and everyone! You will begin to learn how to interpret each and every move and discover there is absolutely NO WASTED Movements, each and every move has incredible power and significant meaning… even the formal beginnings.
The Secrets of the Martial Arts Revealed!
Kyusho Jitsu can now be studied at via an online course!
You will be amazed when you discover…
- Kyusho fits into ANY system, regardless of origin and discipline
- How quickly you will be able to apply these amazing concepts and theories
- At your ability to perform any technique on even the most difficult partner with incredible ease!
How does it all work?
The pressure point art and science of Kyusho Jitsu teaches you how to disrupt a person’s nervous system, allowing you to perform various techniques and maneuvers with ease. Techniques like joint locks, arm bars and throws are done by temporarily shutting off various joints or by effecting specific nerves in the body to make them more painful and easier to manipulate. This allows you to quickly disable and subdue any attacker or classroom partner.
But that’s not all… for striking arts it works just as well. You will learn not only where to hit, but how to hit it. Making each strike an incredibly devastating blow while only using minimal force and incredible speed! So that even the smallest of practitioners can defend herself with amazing efficiency.
You will be able to…
- Perform previously challenging techniques and self defense skills with amazing ability and easy… even on the biggest and gruesome attacker or difficult classroom partner
- Amaze even your oldest students with your ability to perform each technique like one of the legendary old world masters.
- Take all of your technique and abilities to new levels of mastery!
The beautiful thing about learning Kyusho is that it works with any style or system of Martial Arts. You already know the techniques, now learn how to apply them! Kyusho Jitsu can be easily applied to any Martial Art because it is what I like to call a “Supplementary System” and can be literally plugged into what you are already doing without having to change anything you have already learned or are being taught at your school!
How is this possible?
Your style of Martial Art already has ALL OF THESE SECRETS ALREADY IN IT! The proper direction and angle for every Kyusho Application is there! Now you just need the knowledge of how to apply it. I first do this by teaching you the basics of applying these incredible concepts and then by going through the real “Kata Interpretation” or “Bunkai”. Because lets face it, some of the moves in your Kata can seem down right silly and useless. Incredibly they’re NOT!
So what does the Novice Kyusho Black Belt Certification Course cover?
Basic Anatomy – Vital Points
- 8 arm points
- 8 leg points
- Meridian and their destinations
- Cycle of Destruction
- Cycle of Creation
- 3 Power Principals
- What are pressure points and their locations
- Striking elements
- Chi exercises – basic and advanced
- 5 principals of Kyusho Jitsu
- 24 hour cycle
- Describe Yin/Yang and location on the body. (Which organs Yin/Yang etc)
Which stance to use when striking specific meridians and the purpose of the stance (Neutral, Forward, Reverse, Horse, Cat, Cross Over), thus increasing you chances of successful self defense!
Which type of strike to use when attacking a Meridian, therefore making each strike count!
- Breakdown and pressure points attacked
- 1st Level – Punching
- 2nd Level – Grab or Combination Punch
- 3rd Level – Grappling with pressure points
- Resuscitation – Head – Heart – Lungs – (Both individually and together
- Breakdown 3 self defense including pressure points and Meridians
- Basic Joint manipulation with Power Stances and cycle of destruction and Meridian attacked. (3 only)
And much much more!
So what happens when you are done the course?
When you feel you are ready for your Black Belt testing you will contact my office and we will send you the exam to complete. There is a written and a physical exam. You can video the physical and send it to us or you can do SKYPE.
Normally to become a 1st Dan Black Belt requires attending 12 3 hour classes in our Dojo, but in this distance learning course you will receive all the materials in written and video format to study! As soon as you feel you are ready, you can do your exam! Passing requires an 80% mark or higher!
Now that is not all! As a BONUS you will also receive the following totally free!
- Novice / Beginners Kyusho Black Belt Certification Manual packed with pictures and text organized in such a manner as to facilitate learning! All of my students are required to by this manual, but it is your FREE!
- Our Kyusho Essentials Study Chart, another important aid in your success FREE. This is a document I suggest you print and laminate for best use!
- Various other charts and diagrams to help you along the way!
- Free email /Skype /phone support up to your passing our exams!
Normally in the dojo you would pay $900 for the class, plus a $300 exam fee for a total of $1200 Canadian!
But RIGHT NOW the entire Novice Kyusho Jitsu Black Belt Certification Course is yours for
ONLY $797 !
NOW for a LIMITED TIME
Are you looking for Instructor Certification? Click Here!